Thursday, November 8, 2012

Stream new albums from Deftones, Soundgarden and How To Destroy Angels

I'm finally back writing new post to my blog. Even though, it's been only like a week or so, a lot of new stuff have happened during the time I wasn't writing anything new. Here are all the new upcoming albums that I think you should check out.

Deftones - Koi No Yokan

I think that many people have been waiting for new album from awesome band Deftones entitled Koi No Yokan. Although it isn't out until next week (November 13), you can listen to it now in its entirety. Follow-up to 2010's Diamond Eyes features 11 tracks, which you can check here (via RollingStone).

Tracklisting of Koi No Yokan:

1. "Poltergeist"
2. "Romantic Dreams"
3. "Leathers"
4. "Swerve City"
5. "Entombed"
6. "Graphic Nature"
7. "Tempest"
8. "Gauze"
9. "Rosemary"
10. "Goon Squad"
11. "What Happened To You?"

Soundgarden - King Animal

Soundgarden's very anticipated new album is also going to be out next week (November 13). It is their first LP featuring new songs in long 15 years. And I know they made a lot of people happy after they announced their new record. People started to be even more excited when they revealed first song of the album "Been Away Too Long". The track's really really good.

Anyway, stream King Animal here (via NME). I've listened to the album twice so far and I like it. Of course, it has to grow on me more over time (I'm sure it will), but so far, it is really good and I think they still got it.

How To Destroy Angels - Omen EP

Last new album, which you can stream is from Trent Reznor's side band called How To Destroy Angels. Their second EP entitled Omen features 6 new tracks and are driven by beautiful voice of Reznor's wife Mariqueen Maandig. You probably know that this band's music is very experimental electronic music, but I think it is damn good. However, I also get that this kind of music isn't for everyone... Anyway, stream their new EP below.

No comments:

Post a Comment